Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hello Blog Readers,
I am borrowing a little space on Mr. Johnson's blog here to announce our registry at Bed Bath and Beyond (registry number 2295549) and Crate and Barrel because I'm on a shopping high and I have to tell somebody or risk explosion. You see I've just returned from BBB and decided to kill our Macy's registry and, well, it's all so invigorating! I'm not really sure who all reads this blog, but just in case you're wondering where we're registered, now ya know. You are now free to move about the country.
The Lovely,
J. Miller

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh crap...now I gotta return the Erot-o-pluker I bought at Slicky Ricky's Sex shop on South Main

Silver said...

So I guess a 12 inch rubber penis is out of the question?

Anonymous said...

I hope not...or Jay is in trouble.

MlleClare said...

We will take you two to Mc. Donalds and you can get ANYTHING you want on the menu! And yes, that does include mc. yougart sundaes!!!

Silver said...

1 month has passed, and Jay has vanished.

World of Warcraft...he's gone forever.

Frontallobe said...

I love it so much. It's the best game I have ever played. I'm so effed. Help!!!!!!!!

Jenni said...

Jay... i too am addicted to WoW... Dave makes fun of me... but just ignore him. He is just mad that I don't have a 360 yet! WoW freakin ROCKS! lol. What Server are you on? I have some ass kicking chars on there.

CatSpit said...

Update yer friggen blog already Fragment. There is a whole world out there outside of your Troll Cave or whatever it is you're doing with that virgin in the name of Blizzard.